How it works?
FLEXITANK should be installed in 20-feet container which can be provided by our company or you can use your own container. Installation of flexitank takes 20-30 minutes. Then container will be ready to load your cargo. Installation of flexitank can be made both in our warehouses or in a place of loading. After installation you will just need to connect your connecting hose to flexitank. Using the pump you can start loading. Loading takes 20-40 minutes depending on type of a cargo and the pump.
After the loading your container with flexitank and with your cargo is ready to travel. The container can be transported by road, railway or sea. The container with your cargo can be delivered to any point worldwide. In place of destination you or your partners can unload the cargo quickly without any losses and less discharging time and work space. For this you will need just the pump. After unloading is finished, flexitank can be utilized, as it is disposable.
FLEXITANK is an alternative to such standard transportations as tank-containers, railway or road tanks, drums, IBCs and other way of transportation.
Basic advantages of FLEXITANK
• You will significantly reduce expenses of transportation. In comparison with tank-container you will pay just for one way freight of the 20-feet container. There is no need to return container and pay for this. The economy can be more than 500 Euro per one transportation.
• You use FLEXITANK as packaging for the cargo. In comparison with cost of drums or other capacities you save not less than 30-40 %.
• You save up to 90 % of time for loading and unloading of the cargo.
• No need to clean FLEXITANK after transportation as it is disposable.
• You reduce losses of a cargo during unloading. As comparison - losses during unloading from FLEXITANK are 0.1 %, when during unloading from drums losses are 1 %.
•You load %15 more than IBC’s, %40 more than DRUMS, %50 more than BOTTLES.
Tuff Tank Disposal Options
|• Environmentally, polyethylene is one of the friendliest materials
• The Tuff Tank is manufactured from 100% recyclable materials
• Collection service available globally for recycling
• Resources available in most destinations others can be investigated during initial technical visits.
Egg - Liquid
Rice Bran Oil
Soya Bean Oil
Drilling Mud Oils
Tall Oil Fatty Acid
|Flexitank Procedure & Manuals
Flexitank Disposal Procedure
BLS BLBD Loading & Discharging Manual
BLS Top Loading & Discharging Manual